List your property on Accessible Accommodation for a small monthly fee.
Once your submission form has been completed and received your property will appear on Accessible Accommodation and will be viewable to all potential clients. The property will appear on the site until such time as you cancel the subscription.
Listings are searchable by level of accessibility, state, region, accommodation type.
The property summary block that appears in the search results, or when used as property of the week, includes:
- One hero photo
- Short description (up to 40 words)
- Property name
- State/ region locale
The detailed listing page includes:
- A detailed description of your property (up to 300 words)
- A detailed FAQ as to the accessible features
- Your contact details (incl phone, email, address, physical address & link to your website.)
- Between 4 & 15 photos. (Not all have to be professionally shot. Clearly show accessible features as well as activities that people with reduced mobility may enjoy in your area.
With Accessible Accommodation, your guest communication and bookings go directly to you.
Your guests can either:
- Complete a form on your property page which is sent directly to you;
- Click through to your website and continue engagement with you (great for your website SEO); or
- Click to your email address to send an enquiry (more inclined to follow through in booking with you).
Includes a quarterly report that is sent to you summarising traffic from Accessible Accommodation to you and engagement with your listing.
At our discretion, we may include posting on social media alerting our followers of your listing. This is based upon level of uniqueness, property features and posting schedule.